ION are proud to partner with CRANKIT for this product because we believe these are the most durable and versatile Suspension Training Straps in the world. Purpose designed in Australia and made for use by professional trainers, athletes and fitness enthusiasts training at the gym, home or outdoors.
CRANKIT straps are the best value for money and built to last with commercial grade quality.
The CRANKIT PRO straps are also easily split into TWO INDIVIDUAL STRAPS to give you more exercise options and so you can train with a partner. Think of these as traditional gymnastics rings, with all the benefits of a traditional TRX training unit... fused into one product. This is why we believe they are better.
This CRANKIT PRO kit comes with a door attachment so you can use it easily indoors with limited anchor-point options.
The split anchor and modular component design also allows you to use this system in a variety of ways, perform more exercises, and have two people per set of straps if needed for group training.
- The Loop Anchors are easily adjusted with the one touch quick clip carabiner system.
- The Straps can be attached to a single anchor point on a system or independently and adjusted for individual requirements.
- These Straps are constructed with heavy duty bonded nylon and have a maximum load rating of 1000kgs.
- Non-slip low profile strap adjusters with with a tensile resistance mechanism, the same system used by rock climbing technology.
SINGLE ANCHOR POINT:
- The Loop Anchors can each be attached to a single anchor point to be used like traditional TRX suspension training straps.
- Great for single user performing traditional movements like the neutral grip grow and TRX push-up.
DUAL ANCHOR POINTS:
- Each Loop Anchor can be attached independently to an anchor point.
- This split anchor method allows you to use the system in a variety of ways, perform more exercises, and have two people per set of straps if needed for multiple users.
Your CRANKIT Pro Straps come with a 12 month warranty where we will replace any straps which are defective from the manufacturer.